Hi! I’m Karen Marie. I live in Roseville California with my wonderful husband and three beautiful children.
I have always had an interest in photography and an appreciation for all types of art.
Pregnancy and newborns had always been a large part of my career and path in life. I worked as a maternity nurse, childbirth educator, and ultrasound nurse within many area hospitals before I opened my studio.
I take pride in my studio and the business I created.
Fun facts about me:
- If I’m not holding a camera or a baby, I probably have free weights in my hand.
- I love fitness and hot yoga.
- I am definitely a girlie girl at heart, love the color pink and love to shop (mostly for maternity fabrics and newborn props)
- I love recreating recipes from Food Network in my kitchen. Fit, healthy and tasty recipes are my specialty.
- My favorite TV show to watch is Justified starring Timothy Olyphant and any cooking show featuring Bobby Flay
- While editing I can be found rocking to the bands of the 70’s and 80’s ( Ambrosia, Stevie Nicks, Def Leppard, and of course Motley Crue :) )
- My favorite dessert is anything Dark Chocolate!
- My sweet puppy is a black lab named Daisy.
- My favorite vacation spot is Vegas in the summer... Checking out new restaurants
- Disneyland is the happiest place on earth for our family. Lots of great memories have been made there.
- I am a dance, football and basketball mom!
- I cherish old family photos of my beloved mother and grandmother.
- I love seeing the emotion within a family when photographing a birth or their precious newborn child. Breathtaking...
Thank you for your interest in my art and allowing me to share my passion with you. -Karen